Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Cross checking

Was reading this and found it extremely fun!
So shamelessly tagged myself. My brain is waise bhi hibernating. Why not something fun to wake it up ;)

1. Graduated high school.
2. Smoked a cigarette. (I don't think hukka is counted)
3. Got so drunk you passed out. 
4. Rode every ride at an amusement park. (Whatever is possible in a single day! 6 flags of great America and our very own Essel World)
5. Collected something stupid. (Still do. Movie tickets!)
6. Gone to a rock concert. (Indian Ocean. They are more of a fusion band than rock though. So don't know if I should count this one.)
7. Helped someone.
8. Gone fishing.
9. Watched four movies in one night. (Night does become day though :-|)
10. Lied to someone. (How do you expect me to pull pranks on people then ?)
11. Snorted cocaine.
12. Smoked weed.
13. Failed a subject. (No :-()
14. Been in a car accident. (Of course with someone else driving)
15. Been in a tornado.
16. Watched someone die. (I saw a road accident once in which the victim did not wake up for quite a long time. I hope that he woke up later after hospital treatment.)
17. Been to a funeral.
18. Burned yourself. (Not in a dangerous way)
19. Run a marathon. (Yes! In Infy! But I walked a huge part of it to give a friend (who was going to give up) some company.)
20. Cried yourself to sleep.
21. Spent over 10,000 bucks in one day. (Airplane ticket. And how can I forget the camera!)
22. Flown on an aeroplane
23. Cheated on someone. (I am sorry Bruno.)
24. Been cheated on.
25. Written a 10 page letter.
26. Gone skiing.
27. Been sailing.
28. Cut yourself. (The usual kitchen encounters)
29. Had a best friend.
30. Lost someone you loved.
31. Got into trouble for something you didn't do.
32. Stolen a book from the library. (Stealing gives me creeps! I have a feeling I would have made a very bad thief.)
33. Gone to a different country.
34. Watched the Harry Potter movies.
35. Had an online diary.
36. Fired a gun.
37. Gambled in a casino.
38. Been in a school play.
39. Been fired from a job.
40. Taken a lie detector test.
41. Swam with dolphins. (I think swimming in swimming tanks is an achievement enough!)
42. Voted for someone on a reality TV show. (Amit Sana - Indian Idol 1)
43. Written poetry.
44. Read more than 20 books a year. (A proof that I finished my masters :P)
45. Gone to Europe. (on connecting flights! :D)
46. Loved someone you shouldn't have. (Shah Rukh Khan.)
47. Used a colouring book over age 12. (Is it lame to carry around water colours, coloured pencils, and crayons ? As I still do that)
48. Had a surgery. 
49. Had stitches.
50. Taken a Taxi.
51. Had more than 5 IM conversations going on at once. (still do when I go online. Once in a while.)
52. Been in a fist fight.
53. Suffered any form of abuse.
54. Had a pet.
55. Petted a wild animal. (myself :-/)
56. Had your own credit card & bought something with it. (GRE/TOEFL scores, graduate school applications)
57. Dyed your hair.
58. Got a tattoo. (removable :D)
59. Had something pierced. (ears when I was very young)
60. Got straight As. (school days mein :-/)
61. Known someone personally with HIV or AIDS.
62. Taken pictures with a webcam.
63. Lost something expensive
64. Gone to sleep with music on.


I tag all my dost-log (fellow blogger friends.) Feel free to add something of your own! Also reader friends who dont blog can ponder over the fun stuff which they can tick off :)


~nightflier

No comments:

Post a Comment