Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Word-y dreams

I dreamt a dream.


In which you were you and I was me.
You were the cloud, I was the rain,
You were the plant, I was the grain.
You were the leaf, I was the dew,
You were the coffee, I was the brew.
You were the 'x', I was the 'y',
We were the varying constants in each others' sky.



I dreamt a dream,
In which you were me, I were you
Together we were, one in two.


~nightflier


P.S. I really dreamed these lines in my dream! Ma Kasam!

8 comments:

  1. Really?? :) you remembered it line by line??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were the 'x', I was the 'y',
    We were the varying constants in each others' sky.... CLASS!!
    its kind of spooky you thought of these lines in your dream... but awesome nevertheless :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @mansi: Yeah..I was so psyched myself that I got up and blogged :D
    @neha: GEEEE! thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep dreaming gal if u r gonna write such wonderful compositions!!
    Too superb !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is bloody good! in your dreams, huh? Sweet ... - Dream On! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey nice composition yams!!! Going ahead and locking them in my dairy...

    ReplyDelete