This is absolutely <3 <3 <3 !!!!! Apart from dev anand's lankiness and the heroine's (who is she ?) sighs though :D Absolute treat for ears. I need breaks from work. And this fulfills them. Totally.
Usha Kiran and how coincidental! It was released in early fifties mom wasn't even born then, but this is the first movie she has seen in a theatre she told me yesterday, when we were *also* incidentally listening to this song :)
Usha Kiran! :) Beautiful Song. 1950's - WOW, right?
ReplyDeleteTanvi
from © tanvii.com
Usha Kiran and how coincidental! It was released in early fifties mom wasn't even born then, but this is the first movie she has seen in a theatre she told me yesterday, when we were *also* incidentally listening to this song :)
ReplyDeletemelodious! I love the evergreen oldies :)
ReplyDelete@tanvii: absolute WOW! :)
ReplyDelete@upasna : :) I can sense she must have been charmed!
@neha : and also humming these tunes is so hassle free :)