Have got *literally* nothing to say.
Must. Not. Read. Philosophy.
Must. Read. Watch. Fun. Stuff.
[putting blames is so much easier once you have decided!]
Anywho, I watched this amazingly fantastic grown up animation movie called Rango. Johnny Depp is one smooth actor. Such skill to get into character and make it (a lizard, eww, in this case) lovable. Absolutely. Worth. Must. Watch.
~nightflier
Must. Not. Read. Philosophy.
Must. Read. Watch. Fun. Stuff.
[putting blames is so much easier once you have decided!]
Anywho, I watched this amazingly fantastic grown up animation movie called Rango. Johnny Depp is one smooth actor. Such skill to get into character and make it (a lizard, eww, in this case) lovable. Absolutely. Worth. Must. Watch.
~nightflier
Come join the club! I have *nothing* to say either! :(
ReplyDelete♡ from © tanvii.com
T&Y- Both of you please come to my blog then and say something :) post my post hehe! But I'm intrigued I want to see this movie, haven't. Btw, both of you can also see Kate & Leopold. I don't know why I like it everytime I see it.
ReplyDeleteThe first time I've heard of Rango. Quite like the name. The review at the link is interesting.
ReplyDelete@tanvii : :(
ReplyDelete@Upasna : Your blog toh I come daily only, no! still got nothing to say :D
Yeah do watch it! and kate and leopold iLike. Seen it twice. worked well as I was in a rather cynical mood :)
@Anil : His reviews are always very interesting. You should definitely watch rango! :)
Can try Rio also, just saw it last week. Not in a 'great-movie' category, but good nonetheless.
ReplyDeleteCan try Rio as well - nice watch..
ReplyDelete@calvin : watched Rio. Did not enjoy it that much :(
ReplyDelete