Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

phew!

Moving/shifting is good for the soul. Specially if you are the archer types. Since most of the mess I (we) create, is in the head, starting to live in a new place feels like a fresh start. At least in the head. Plus the newer the old illusion, the better fool you can make out of yourself. Anywho I don't like condescending talk specially from me-to-me. Because, even though I *sometimes* appear like this sorted out, zen person to myself, *sometimes* I am not. :P


Digression. Digression.


The new place is so spacious and nice. I instantly felt connected.
Also my bed is adjacent to this huge window, from where I can gaze into the lovely weather (on weekends only, sob) and pass time without even getting out of the house. Lame confession, I have a thing for windows, give me one and I can sit through the day with a cup of coffee or a book without troubling anyone the slightest bit. So anywho, the kitchen is even bigger. Plus I am not sharing it with anyone, so I get to be the boss! And I am practicing all the monica gellar-ish traits of my ex-roomie, in a good way. Yay!


google image
But the house still does not have this! -> 
Alas. But I have the build myself a book-shelf project. So until then, I guess I don't mind living without a walk-in closet! :D


Oh yes and the internet at home got activated today. Finally. I must not have missed blogger so much. The way I was glued to the laptop proves it :( But the unplanned hiatus kind of worked, as I hardly missed facebook and other stuff. I feel *zen* like. Again. Almost ;-)


Anywho, a lot more awaits my blog space. Japanese. Do you get the zen fixation ? ;-)


~nightflier

3 comments:

  1. You have a thing for windows.. I have the same love for balconies..patios..anything where I can go stand in the fresh air and have a cup of coffee kinds ;)
    Your new place sounds awesome, btw. :) And yes, I agree .. once you are off facebook, you dont miss it at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow Mellow.. Nice to see your blogs again and to see back in action.. So this time I am in Pune.... I get to see ur fav window... and the new place!!!Oh btw... want updates bout Prady too!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @neha: yeah ..the place is really good :)

    @snita: you should definitely plan visiting me when you are here :) updates about prady will follow soon :)

    ReplyDelete