I keep hopping from one area to the other. I think the shaded area is "confused" ? For some who does not really know which category they fall into! I think if that is the case, I am in the shaded area :D
LOL You are cute!!! We all are THERE!!!! ♡ from © tanvii.com
Neha: you got it so right :D I call it bad karma in a sarcastic way ;)Tanvi : :D yay! I like having company! ;)
ooh this is a very evolved diagram, like most things simplified. I think I am there too!
yay! more fun company :D
Is the shaded part the government?
:D not sure.. but yeah may be :)
I keep hopping from one area to the other. I think the shaded area is "confused" ? For some who does not really know which category they fall into! I think if that is the case, I am in the shaded area :D
ReplyDeleteLOL You are cute!!! We all are THERE!!!!
ReplyDelete♡ from © tanvii.com
Neha: you got it so right :D I call it bad karma in a sarcastic way ;)
ReplyDeleteTanvi : :D yay! I like having company! ;)
ooh this is a very evolved diagram, like most things simplified. I think I am there too!
ReplyDeleteyay! more fun company :D
ReplyDeleteIs the shaded part the government?
ReplyDelete:D not sure.. but yeah may be :)
ReplyDelete