A scam.
I ate 7 times today.
Scavanged the refrigerator for all left overs and finished them or disposed them neatly.
Small talked with house maid.
Drank 4 cups of tea. A liter of orange juice.
I also sneaked in an episode of 'the newsroom' during the day.
I viber-ed with friends.
I cursed the slow internet speed. Imaginary throwing bricks at laptop also happened.
I ended up working till 10.30 PM. a 12 hour day.
Working from home - a real scam, when I am involved.
I ate 7 times today.
Scavanged the refrigerator for all left overs and finished them or disposed them neatly.
Small talked with house maid.
Drank 4 cups of tea. A liter of orange juice.
I also sneaked in an episode of 'the newsroom' during the day.
I viber-ed with friends.
I cursed the slow internet speed. Imaginary throwing bricks at laptop also happened.
I ended up working till 10.30 PM. a 12 hour day.
Working from home - a real scam, when I am involved.
Did you or did not have an opinion abt Marissa Mayer's WFH memo to Yahoo employees? ;) just asking...
ReplyDeleteI had an opinion about Mayer running the company and hence being able to do whatever she fancied ;)
Deletewhat's that got to do with this!
did you take a shower when you worked from home? That is the main thing that goes out of the door when I WFH!
ReplyDeleteI took one in the evening :P
Delete:D hehe! Now I know why I am so hungry today
ReplyDelete:D
DeleteIt is a SCAM indeed. Couldn't agree more. But it requires discipline which I think I acquired over the years of doing it :P
ReplyDeleteI am still learning :)
Delete