Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Exit..

One chapter closes
Another opens
A break of sorts in between happens.

You brace the goodbyes
You long for the welcome
A break of sorts in between happens.

You sing a new tune
You lament a few notes
A break of sorts in between happens.

You brave the tears
You crave some smiles
A break of sorts in between happens.

Of known milestones
And unknown destinations
A break of sorts in between happens.

You close a door, to be reopened later
Another door awaits, to be opened sooner
A break of sorts in between happens.

Another job. Another change. I am getting good at this maybe.
Saying byes does not seem burdensome now.
Also, I have sent individual notes/mails to people who were part of life here, which strangely gives a sense of calm.

I feel somehow ready to take another plunge :D Of course after a break ;)

~nightflier

9 comments:

  1. congrats of the change! the best part of job changes is the break one gets in between!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) I am trying to get used to all this change :D

      Delete
  2. oooh fancy! I want a break too Y! but I always want a break :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! :) Good Luck!!! Have fun in the meantime!

    ♡ from © tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah all the best dear...n a lovely rhyme :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah all the best dear :) ... n a lovely rhyme :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the best dear, a lovely rhyme :)

    ReplyDelete